Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Welcome to Night Vale is at the Lincoln Theatre again tonight. For anyone who didn’t get a chance to go on Monday and for those who want to experience this two days in a row.
- The 9:30 Club is hosting Esperanza Spalding presents: Emily’s D+Evolution. It’s a product of her interest in theater, poetry, and movement. And it sounds really, really cool.
- Operators is at DC9. Read our interview with Operators’ Dan Boeckner.
- Playing at Songbyrd are Woozy, Broken Hills, All People, and Mattress Financial. You decide which one of those names you like the most.
- Tower of Power is at the Birchmere in Alexandria. Tell your parents and/or older family members.
- If you do head out tonight save yourself for a BLAST class, DC’s newest way to get your body/mind/life together. The next class is tomorrow morning at 6 but you’ve been treating your body like a Wonderlandfill. Stop being the Mayer of Blahsville.
Nothing doing it for you? Consult our YOUR BEST APRIL feature.