Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Our pick of the night is Taste of the Nation at the National Building Museum. Use your tax refund money to eat good food in a beautiful space.
- Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals are at the 9:30 Club tonight. It’s not sold out, so grab tickets while you can.
- Improv Wars begins at the DC Arts Center if you’re looking for a good mixture of combat and laughs.
- Want something more refined than that? The National Endowment for the Arts presents their 2016 Jazz Masters at the Kennedy Center.
- Jay IDK, Cicero, and Kasey Jones are at DC9. Jay IDK is a very fun name to say out loud.
- Want more (yet different) indie music? Galaxy Hut hosts Jowe Head, Insect Factory, and Chester Hawkins.
Nothing doing it for you? Consult our YOUR BEST APRIL feature.