Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Wavves and Best Coast are playing at the 9:30 Club tonight and if anyone has the ability to trick us into believing it’s a hot summer night, it’s them.
- If opera is more your thing, swing by the Kennedy Center to check out Lost in the Stars.
- The Cava Mezze Grill in Silver Spring is giving away free lunch and dinner.
- If you need some more indie folk in your life, Family and Friends are at Jammin Java.
- Or you could go see SafetySuit at U Hall.
- Poet Craig Czury will be hanging out at Upshur Street Books.
- The Loved Ones celebrate their very sold out 10 year anniversary at DC9.
- Didn’t see anything to make tonight great? Your Best February will help make this month great.