Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Jonny Grave and friends celebrate Fat Tuesday with a Mardi Gras Carnivale at U Hall. Happy Fat Tuesday!
- Ezra Furman is at Rock & Roll Hotel. Ezra Furman is great and you should like him.
- If you’re free around noon, you should at least consider going to lecture Hair Gel and Groupies at the Library of Congress. Hell yeah. This event should rule.
- Bill Nye is at AU and a few tickets are for the public. You guys like science, right? Or you’re smart enough to say you like science related entertainment, right?
- Blight Records takes over Songbyrd with a show featuring Br’er, Hallowed Bells and The Galaxy Electric.
- Didn’t see anything to make tonight great? Your Best February will help make this month great.