Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- The 9:30 Club’s World Fair begins tonight. Since it’s sold-out you might as well just read our feature, 35 Year at 9:30.
- If you have $200 to spare, we really recommend the Top Chef Dinner with with George Pagonis, Mei Lin & Marjorie Meek-Bradley at G by Mike Isabella.
- BYT contributor Jonny Grave plays a solo show at Marx Cafe.
- Bored and looking to get into jazz era dancing? You’re in luck! Every Tuesday night is The Jam Cellar at Josephine Butler Parks Center. Learn to dance!
- All 3 seasons of Happy Endings is on Hulu. Try to convince yourself to leave the house now.