Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Tiki Monkey, a spinoff of the popular Secret Monkey Social Club, is tonight at Dolcezza Gelato Factory & Coffee Lab. Taste punches from bartenders from Jack Rose, William Grant & Sons, Cotton & Reed, Rye, The Dabney and Bar Otsukare and listen to surf tunes from The Three Monketeers. Surf music sounds better when it’s 70 degrees in December.
- The Arcs headline 9:30 Club.
- Local band we like The Torches have their holiday show at Galaxy Hut.
- Another holiday related activity is Deck the Halls at DC9. Buy new and vintage clothes and handmade goods by D.C. producers for people you like on your holiday list. If there are people you don’t like on your holiday list buy a scented candle.
- G-Herbo’s tour stops by Black Cat. Chicago.
- If you’d rather stay inside and binge on Netflix/books/television, consult Your Best December. When we made the banner for Your Best December we thought it would not be in the 70s.