Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- The Neo-Futurists return to the Woolly Mammoth for the fifth time with their hit, Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind. 30 plays, 60 minutes, one funny show.
- The show of the night is Car Seat Headrest at DC9.
- If you’re looking for a loud Monday, you could do much worse than Corrosion of Conformity at 9:30 Club.
- If you’re looking for a local show, you could do much worse than J.Flax & The Heart Attacks at Galaxy Hut.
- If you’d rather stay inside and binge on Netflix/books/television, consult Your Best December.