Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- BETTY is at The Hamilton with Margot MacDonald. It’s gross and terrible outside, but if you really feel the need to leave the comfort of your bed / couch, this is the show to see.
- If you want something with more dancing (I don’t know why you would, but whatever), Cuba Vibra! is at The Lincoln Theatre. Maybe you’ll even be able to trick yourself into thinking you’re in Havana for the night.
- Or, if you would prefer to spend your night watching movies about artists, head over to DCJCC to see Plastic Man: The Artful Life of Jerry Ross Barrish.
- The Mike Dillon Band is at Gypsy Sally’s for those of us who need some punk rock in our lives.
- There’s also the Delta Rae show at the Birchmere. Their logo uses the same font that the Nightmare Before Christmas uses, which is a cool fun fact.