Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- There are shows and stuff to do in D.C. tonight but it’s a very slow night. Most places are ramping up for a Wednesday night that counts as a weekend. Tonight is a good night to stay in and finish Jessica Jones.
- We saw Pericles at the Folger and loved it so you might also love it.
- Take your special lady to Ray, Goodman and Brown at Howard Theatre.
- Take your angry friend to Negative Approach at The Pinch.
- Skizzy Mars is at U Hall.
- And, as always, you should be paying attention to all the stuff we listed in Your Best November. Consult it on the daily.