Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- FotoWeek continues with dozens of exhibits and events. The five we’re highlighting include a diversity panel at FotoWeek Central, an artist talk and happy hour with Melissa Houghton and more.
- The Renwick has their first of two opening parties. It’s sold-out but tickets remain for tomorrow night. Check out our preview of the new/old museum.
- Story District has their advice themed show at Town.
- PiL is at U Hall and John Lydon is still furious and that’s adorable.
- Two of D.C. best local bands, Lightwaves and Incredible Change, play a free show at POV Lounge.
- The brand new Convivial is open and accepting reservations. Did you see our First Look?