There’ll be no more snow. I believe this. Now to make this belief into a reality there’s gotta be ample rooftop chilling. Because drinking outdoors is one of the greatest activities civilization has to offer. It’s also my idea of what it means to get back to nature.
- Before we talk rooftops, I’d like to posit a question: How better to marshal in the nice weather than with $5 margaritas and $6 guacamole at El Centro?
- A rooftop type of guy or gal needs nothing fancy to have a good time, and for them I’d suggest grabbing a $1 Natty Boh at Red Derby. Come on, you know you want to
- There’s always Nellie’s Beat the Clock Happy Hour: beer and cocktails are $1 from 5-6PM, $2 from 6-7PM and $3 from 7-8PM. That’s the sort of incentive to which I best respond.
- We’ve often recommended Roofer’s Union for happy hour and the spectacular view of the city from their roof. They also have special roof punch, which sounds dangerous in the best way possible.
- Want to be extra classy and go somewhere to show off that new Shasta Fey outfit you spontaneous bought after seeing Inherent Vice? Try out the rooftop bar at the Graham, The Observatory. That place is classy as fuck.