HAPPY SNOW DAY! You know what goes great with snow? A belly full of delicious (and cheap!) booze. While it might be tempting to stay inside all day and watch Netflix, there are way too many great Happy Hour specials tonight to ignore. Besides, what better way to relive your best snow day memories than with an ice cold beer/cocktail in your hand?
- We’ve got two brand new happy hours starting this week.
- Lauriol Plaza now has happy hour from 3pm-6pm every Monday thru Friday. House Margaritas and Mojitos are $4.95, while Sangrias, draft beer, bottle beer, and house wines are $3.95. Want something spicy to warm you up on a day like this? Nachos are just $5.95, Veggie and Queso Quesadilla’s are 4.95 (their meat quesadilla’s are a dollar more), and fried plantains are only $1.95.
- Cactus Cantina has a new happy hour too! Margaritas (frozen or on the rocks), Sangria, wine, and draft beer starts at $3.95. The Cherry Moon, which is Grey Goose Cherry Noir, Grenadine, and 7-Up is $3.95 and so is the Quick Pick Me Up, which is Patron Dark Café Cocoa and Baileys.
- Mandu has a great happy hour from 4pm to 7pm every day. Sojutinis, which are made with Korean rice liquor, are $4 and so are liquor drinks (notice I didn’t say rail…). Kirin, Sapporo, and Tiger beers are $3 as are their shrimp, meat, or veggie dumplings.
- Want to have cheap drinks, tacos, and relive your middle school days? The Argonaut has happy hour from 5pm to 7pm tonight, Taco Tuesday, and Science Night! Glasses of McWilliams Shiraz, Lagaria Pinot Grigio and draught beers are half off. Rail drinks are $3. Fish tacos are $3 while chicken and tempeh tacos are $2. It’s also Science Night, which means there are middle school science challenges and general science trivia. It’s like going back to middle school, but with more booze.