A column dedicated solely to the latest and greatest in affordable alcohol (and food, we guess) consumption news in DC. Never say we don’t love you. A LOT.
SNOW DAY SPECIALS
- Alba Osteria has half price pizza at the bar all day.
- Bearnaise has $5 hot toddies all day.
- BLT Steak has all of their hot cocktails half off today.
- Bourbon has half off draft beer all night.
- The Brixton will have $5 mulled wine from 5pm to closing.
- Buffalo and Bergen @ Union Market has $10 bourbon snowballs and $3 hot ciders all day.
- DC Reynolds has BOGO drink deals all day.
- El Chucho has $3 hot drinks, $3 Tecate tallboys, and $5 Jameson from 4pm ’til closing.
- Federal has half priced beers, wines, and hurricanes today from 4:30pm-7:30pm.
- Fishnet has $12 fish sandwichs, beef burgers, and falafel all day.
- Food, Wine and Co. has $5 beer specials and their All American burger is buy on get on for $5.
- Hill Country is having happy hour all day, which means $5 Margaritas and well drinks, $3 well shots, $3 PBRS, and wing specials. They also have free wi-fi! I wonder if it works in the basement.
- I Ricchi has half priced soups all day.
- Jack Rose has all of their hot cocktails priced at $5 tonight.
- Mockingbird Hill will be passing out free sherry from 5pm-6pm.
- Osteria Marzano has happy hour all day at the bar, which includes $10 pizzas, $5 flatbreads, $2 meatballs, and other drink specials.
- Osteria Morini has happy hour all day. So the Arancini, Carta di Musica, Tigelle Sliders, Fritti Bolognese, Nicoletta Blanco, Nicoletta Rosso, and Aperitivo Cocktail are all $7.
- The Pig has their usual happy hour menu from 4pm-7pm today.
- Policy has happy hour from 5pm-8pm and half off sliders all night.
- Quench will have happy hour for as long as they can stay open
- Redwood is having a snow day party at the bar tonight where they will have happy hour pricing all night and pizza specials.
- Righteous Cheese @ Union Market has their Apline Alchemy cheese and beer flight for $19 instead of the usual $24.
- Right Proper will be able to fill your growlers starting at 11am.
- Sixth Engine will be opening at 2pm today instead of 5pm and will be offering happy hour earlier than usual.
- Sonoma has half off any bottle on their Italian Reds menu.
- Vinoteca will continue their usual happy hour until closing tonight.
- The W has $8 Manhattan’s at their Living Room Bar all day.
NEW HAPPY HOURS
- Shake Shack‘s happy hour starts this week! Right now they plan to have half off on house white and red wine as well as all draft beers.
Your recommendations, of course, welcome in the comments. (And if you want your happy hour included in one of the future lists/have a happy hour to recommend, e-mail us at: [email protected])