Being poor sucks. Drown your sorrows on the cheap!
- H Street Country Club: Monday-Thursday 5-8, Friday-Sunday 4-7- Enjoy $3 Dos Equis/Bud Light & $5 Classic Margaritas. Free mini golf on Mondays and Tuesdays so you can get sloshed and then try aim properly.
- Bedrock Billiards: M-F, 4-8- $3 rail drafts, $3 Miller Lite, $3.50 Red Hook IPA. Everyone’s favorite combination: cheap beer and pool.
- Bourbon: M-F, 5-7:30- Different specials every night including $3 rail drafts, $3 Miller Lite, $3.50 Red Hook IPA and $4 bourbon. Cheap whiskey, yay!
- Pour House: Wednesdays 4-7, Fridays til 9- Different specials including $4 rails, $3 Bud Light and Yuengling and $12 Miller Lite buckets.
- Tonic: Monday-Friday 4-7pm- $4 Drafts, house wines and rail drinks, $4 tater tots, $6 nachos & totchos, $.75 wings. Go find out what the hell a totcho is!
- The Big Hunt: Monday-Friday 4-7- $2.50 PBR, Bud Light, Lite Ass Brew, Big Ass Wheat, Big Hunt Double India Pale Ass & Bad Ass Amber. As far as I’m concerned, you can’t go wrong with a place that serves so many beers with ass in the title.
- Cafe Saint Ex: Monday – Friday, 5 – 7 pm- $1 off rail, $1 beer. $1 beers, that’s all you need to know.
- Solly’s Tavern: Monday-Friday, Open-8- $3-$5 beers (PBR, Miller lite, Budwiser), $5 Jack Daniel’s, all house liquors $4. All day happy hour. What kind of sorcery is this?
I’m drunk just reading this!