Who doesn’t love a good happy hour? Here’s a rundown of some of the best happy hours in the area so you can get super wasted while being fiscally responsible. Go you!
- Kapnos – Head this way every Monday through Friday from 5-7pm for Kapnos’ signature lemonade cocktails for $7, draft beer for $5, wine and prosecco on tap for $6 and a menu of $5 plates that include Spanikopita, Dolmades and Greek Fries. (Sign us up.)
- Mi Cocina – There’s another new happy hour in town! Starting Thursday, November 7, you can hit up Mi Cocina’s new “[email protected]” deal, where from 5pm to 7pm Monday throughFriday, a selection of their best dishes and cocktails are all priced under $5.00.
- Del Frisco’s Grille – Stoked for Movember? Check out Del Frisco’s Grille’s specials like The Lip Tickler—Jack Daniels, sweet vermouth, lemon sour and house champagne or The Stiff Upper Lip—Jack Daniels, St. Germain, Triple Sec and bitters, all proceeds benefitting the Movember Foundation for men’s health. Drinking for a good cause! Great idea!
- DGS Delicatessen – Remember that time we reviewed the DGS happy hour and loved every bite of it? Well they’re back with an all-new menu and drink specials from 4-7pm, daily. You can still find the pastrami chili fries and the tongue rueben, but now you’ve also got loaded latkes, fried chicken, and fried bourbon barrel pickles, all $5. You can find their cocktails at $7, beer at $4, and wine at $6.
- Dr. Who Happy Hour @ The Black Cat, every Friday, 7-8pm- Enjoy an episode of Doctor Who and awesome drink specials! This week’s episode is “The Hungry Earth.”
- Hellmouth Happy Hour @ The Black Cat, Every Saturday, 7-8:30pm- Perhaps “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” is more your speed (mine too)? The Black Cat’s got you covered on that front too. Catch an episode of “Buffy” while taking advantage of more drink specials. This week’s episode is “Lies My Parents Told Me.” Vampires! Booze! Good times!
- La Tasca – Anybody in the mood for sangria? Monday-Sunday 4-7pm, La Tasca offers Sangira, draft beers and wine all for $4 (!!!) at their happy hour. You can also choose from a list of 16 different tapas for, you guessed it, $4.