Who doesn’t love a good happy hour? Here’s a rundown of some of the best happy hours in the area so you can get super wasted while being fiscally responsible. Go you!
- Union Pub, Monday-Friday 5pm-close: Union Pub has some of the best drink deals in the District. Tonight, enjoy $10 Bud/Bud Light buckets and $5 moonshine cocktails.
- Mad Hatter, Monday-Friday- Mad Hatter offers a different awesome special every night. Wednesday nights are $2 Bud Light and $3 Blue Moon. AND there’s a chance to win tickets to a Caps game!
- La Tasca, Monday-Sunday 4-7pm- La Tasca offers Sangira, draft beers and wine all for $4 (!!!) at their happy hour. You can also choose from a list of 16 different tapas for, you guessed it, $4.
- Red Derby, Monday-Friday 5-8pm- All beers drop one dollar in price during happy hour, which means you can get Schlitz and Natty Boh for $1 (they should really give Schlitz away for free at all times). $3 whiskey shots! I’m drunk just reading this!
- Dr. Who Happy Hour @ The Black Cat, every Friday, 7-8pm- Enjoy an episode of Doctor Who and awesome drink specials! This week’s episode is “Amy’s Choice.”
- Hellmouth Happy Hour @ The Black Cat, Every Saturday, 7-8:30pm- Perhaps Buffy The Vampire Slayer is more your speed (mine too)? The Black Cat’s got you covered on that front too. Catch an episode of Buffy while taking advantage of more drink specials. This week’s episode is Storyteller. Vampires! Booze! Good times!
- The Halloween Happy Hour Show, Oct 31- Queens of Noise rock out at happy hour show at Rock n Roll Hotel. $3 PBR Tallboys, $4 Rails, 1/2 Price Wings and a dollar off everything else
- Halloween Fiesta, Oct 31- Come check out the self proclaimed “best Halloween party in Old Town.” No cover, awesome drink specials and a costume contest. All of those things are awesome!
- Heroes Vs Villains, Nov 1 – Finally, a Halloween party with no cover! You can also splurge for a $20 ticket and enjoy an hour of open bar.