IT’S HALLOWEEN (almost)! Here are some options so you can keep drinking until that girl’s slutty dump truck costume starts to look cute.
- TWERK OR TREAT Oct 26- Our Halloween party will include everything you hate and love about this city and this wonderful holiday for five consecutive hours.
- Halloweekend PubCrawl Oct 26- PubCrawls.com is offering a Halloween themed bar crawl with dozens of participating bars and clubs. According to them it features the “best drink specials” but you’ll probably want to test that out yourself.
- Nightmare on M Street, Oct 26- 30+ bars will be participating in the 14th edition of the Nightmare on M Street bar crawl. $22 ticket price includes drink specials for $2 Coors Light, $4 Bacardi drinks and much more. Ticket prices will increase getting closer to the event. For a full list of participating locations, click here.
- Mayhem and Madness Halloween Bash, Oct 26- Professionals in the City are offering this Halloween matchmaking event. After the seated speed dating portion, enjoy drink specials, music and a costume contest.
- Halloween Fiesta, Oct 31- Come check out the self proclaimed “best Halloween party in Old Town”. No cover, awesome drink specials and a costume contest. All of those things are awesome!
- The Halloween Happy Hour Show, Oct 31- Queens of Noise rock out at happy hour show at Rock n Roll Hotel. $3 PBR Tallboys, $4 Rails, 1/2 Price Wings and a dollar off everything else
- Heroes Vs Villains, Nov 1 – Finally, a Halloween party with no cover! You can also splurge for a $20 ticket and enjoy an hour of open bar.
Good luck! Please don’t get alcohol poisoning!