It’s Tuesday afternoon. How are you not already drinking? Get ready for some of the coolest watering (beering?) holes DC has to offer, all at your woefully sober fingertips.
- 1905 – Happy hour is from 5:30-7:30 and includes $4 canned and bottled beers, $3 PBR tallboys, $4 rail drinks, and $3 bar snacks. In addition to the beer goggles you’ll inevitably strap on, the dim lighting will help you forget just how much that girl across the bar looks like your first cousin Tina. Don’t forget to woo her with a meal of mussels, frites, and any can or bottle of beer, only $15 on Tuesdays.
- Firefly – House cocktails at $5 from 4:00-7:00 and fancy-ass beer snacks including $9 parmesan truffle fries, $8 chicken liver baguettes, and $7 deviled eggs. Whaaaaat.
- Clyde’s Chinatown – Special Summer happy hours: Sunday through Thursday Oyster Happy Hour with all raw bar items at half price from the bar. 3pm-6 and 10pm- close $4 drink and wine specials, $2.50 PBR and $4 Coors and Yuengling. If you’re too busy during the evening, pop in late night from 10 pm to close for $5 Jamesons and Fireballs. Then crawl your ass home.
- Pearl Dive– Keeping with the seafood theme, 2 for 1 local oysters, $7 martinis, $5 wine, half priced draft beers.
- The Hamilton – And finally, food at the Hamilton where sushi happy hour is from 3:00-6:00 and all sushi is half-priced every day of the week.
Now get out of here.