This weekend you have TWO excuses to drink. So celebrate the World Cup (It’s finally over!) and Bastille Day with lots and lots of booze.
- L’Énfant Café – L’Énfant Café is throwing their huge Bastille Day bash this Saturday. There will be food, French maids, and a beer garden. The event is from 3-11 pm and tickets cost $10.
- Commissary – Studio Theater and Commissary are hosting a late-night viewing of Carrie this Saturday at 10pm. They will be serving $5 Dreamer in Disguise cocktails and their late-night happy hour menu. The cast of Carrie the Musical will be giving out free tickets.
- The Gryphon – Newly redesigned, The Gryphon is hosting happy hour on Tuesdays through Fridays from 4-7pm. You can get half-off drinks and half-off the raw bar.
- Ballroom at the Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown – On Sunday from 3-6pm the Ritz-Carlton will be hosting a World Cup finale party. There will be food, drinks, music, and dancing. All beer is $5, and specialty cocktails are $8.
- Garden at the Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown – From 7pm to 12am you can celebrate Bastille Day at the Ritz-Carlton. There will be a complimentary champagne tasting sponsored by Moët Ice Impérial. Tickets are $20.
- Chez Billy – Another Bastille Day celebration is at Chez Billy. DJ Yann Talvez will spin throughout the night. There will also be $5 wine. The party is on July 13, from 6pm to close.
- Satellite Room– The Satellite Room has introduced $10 boozy breakfast milkshakes. They have six cereal shakes, such as Drunken Leprechaun, which contains Lucky Charms and Paddy’s Irish Whiskey. Brunch is from 11am-5pm on weekends.