Memorial Day weekend is coming up, so that means it’s time to grill, get drunk, and bask in the glory of having Monday off. We’re here to help (as usual), so from brunches to parties, we’ve got you covered.
- El Centro – It’s a bottomless brunch kind of weekend and for $35 from 10:30am-3pm you can gorge yourself on mimosas. micheladas, bloody marias, and food I guess.
- Masa 14 – From 10:30am – 2:30pm enjoy some more bottomless brunch! Let the cocktails flow.
- Zengo – Zengo basically has the same deal as Masa 14 and El Centro (which is not a surprise) but their bottomless brunch menu includes sake sangria, passion fruit, guava, and pomegranate mimosas.
- Lima Lounge – For $35 enjoy a bottomless buffet of sushi and mimosas.
- Bell Wine & Spirits – Stop by Bell Wine for their Memorial Day Gran Tasting. Sip on some summer reds, whites, and roses for free and maybe pick up a bottle on the cheap.
- Penthouse 9 – Nothing is better than free. So throw on your classiest white outfit and make sure to be at Penthouse 9 by 10pm for their hour long open bar.
- Ozio – Head to this awesome cookout for $5 drinks, hamburgers, hot dogs, and half price appetizers.
- Lou’s City Bar – Interested in some NBA play off deals? Enjoy $20 Coors Light buckets while watching the game.
- Penn Social – It’s the perfect Memorial Day happy hour, featuring BBQ, drink specials, shuffleboard, skeeball, cornball, and much more.