Getting drunk is fun. Getting drunk in a banana suit (or your costume of choice) is even more fun. Here are the best Happy Hours for celebrating All Hallows Eve.
- Thursday, Oct. 30-Saturday, Nov. 1- If one night of Halloween is just not enough for you, there’s a Happy Hour Halloween Pub Crawl that takes place from Oct. 30- 31 all over Dupont. Highlights include $2 domestic drafts, $3 domestic bottles and $4 well drinks. An all-access 3-day pass is $30 but you can also buy passes per night. Enjoy your all-weekend Halloween bender.
- Friday, Oct. 31- La Tasca will be hosting their annual Halloween Fiesta party featuring food and drink specials at both their DC and Alexandria locations with no cover charge. The theme is “terrifying circus”…wonder where they got that idea.
- Friday, Oct. 31 – Fantom Comics in Dupont is having their After Hours Halloween Party with happy hour-priced mixed drinks, beer and wine all night with a costume contest starting at 10:30. The theme is gender-bending comic book characters and the winner receives a 3-Day VIP Pass to Awesomecon DC 2015. There will most likely be an abundance of female Doctor Whos, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Friday, Oct. 31 – Nick’s Riverside Grill is hosting their “Hallowbash” featuring test tube shooters for $3 each. It’s $10 to get in but that includes appetizers. The winner of the costume contest gets two tickets to anywhere in the continental US so plan ahead.
- Friday, Oct. 31 – Tonic at Quigley’s Pharmacy is having a pumpkin beer tap takeover starting at 4 p.m. All draft beer (including precious pumpkin ones) will be $4. They will be playing a different Halloween-themed movie on each of their 8 TVs.
- Friday, Oct. 31 – The Queen Vic pub on H Street is hosting a Clockwork Orange- themed Halloween party featuring drink specials, no cover fee and hopefully no extreme violence.
- Friday, Oct. 31 – RFD is having a “Nightmare on 7th Street” party with $5 Halloween-themed cocktails (including the “Smashing Pumpkin” Shooter) and $4 Stoli.
- Saturday, Nov. 1 – City Tap House is sponsoring a post-Halloween comic book-themed fundraiser for Foundation 4 Heroes which entails a $50 open bar. First prize at the costume contest wins $1000.