Freaking out about the ever-spreading ebola virus? Well, stop it. There’s nothing you can do about it (expect for maybe Purell your entire body like a maniac) so how about letting these happy hour deals dissolve your worries away in a sea of boozy goodness.
- Cava Mezze celebrated Community Day the other day and gave away a ton of free food, so we want to celebrate it. Their happy hour is from 5-7 on weekdays and features an awesome cocktail menu and a solid draft selection all of which is only $4.
- There was time when the Swedish chef was the celebrity chef. Now those guys are everyone and of course D.C. is sporting a few, which is cool. Mike Isabella is one, and his restaurant Graffiato offers a decent happy hour deal. Go there and you’ll surely feel glamorous.
- Enjoy the pleasant fall weather with a beer on a rooftop. We’d suggest you stop by the Brixton with their sweet view overlooking U street and there $5 draft happy hour special, which runs on the weekdays from 5-8 and on the weekends from 1-5.
- I won’t remind you this is your last chance to enjoy the great outdoors before winter is here, but I will provide you with another rooftop happy hour special. There are tons of great watering holes in Adam’s Morgan, but Perry’s restaurant is one of our favorites and the only one with eight different Japanese whiskeys.
- If you’re not digging the outdoors and want to drink in a progressive space, check out Smith Public Trust. It’s an everyman’s kind of bar.
- Beer Gardens are my favorite kind of garden–there’s beauty to be find in a golden lager that no flower blossom could match. Dacha Beer Garden is one of the best, and it’s still October so I know you want to drink your beer by the liter.
Have a super day!