Times are getting colder. Fall is here, and you are now craving a great grilled cheese to go with your brew and chilly breeze. For you, this list of cheesy awesomeness.
- Stoney’s grilled cheese is like a present given to you from your best friend, not for holiday or birthday, just because you deserve it. On Monday’s they’re $3 and Thursday’s all grilled cheese are half-hour!
- Someday I’d like to have my own personal cheese bar. But until that day, I’ll have to settle for Ripple’s. And check it out, they offer two happy hours 5-6:30 and 10:30-midnight, so you can get my munchies on late night, which is what we know you want.
- But not all grilled cheese need be artisanal. Sometimes you just want one like mama used to make on cold winter days. That’s why we’re all about Room 11 grilled cheese.
- GCDC is another cheese bar that understands the divine combination of gooey cheese and a beer. They offer $2 off all drinks and 25% off shared plates every weekday for happy hour between 4:00-6:30.
- While Galaxy Hut don’t have a happy hour, they do have a wicked beer selection and a lively spread of grilled cheese opinions as well.
- BYT just got a taste of the grilled cheese at Duke’s Grocery, and we’d certainly be remiss if we didn’t give it a shout out.
- Sure, Cheesetique makes a mean grilled cheese, but they also have a happy hour, from 4-7, which includes 4$ off all their cheese/meat boards. Can’t beat that.
- And if you live out in suburbs, don’t worry, you’re not out luck. Quench in Rockville is also offers a scrumptious grilled cheese, and has a fine happy hour on Tuesday-Friday from 4-7.
Remember: there’s no such thing as too much cheese.