It’s National Hot Dog Day and here are a few reasons why we’ll be celebrating:
- It basically means America Day (‘Merica) because of baseball games and beer and other things we think are patriotic.
- Hot dogs are amazing, just remember to never YouTube how they’re made. Rookie mistake.
- There are numerous happy hours that gel splendidly with this beautiful holiday.
Here are your happy hour options according to theme:
- 51st State Tavern: From 4-7 pm – $3.50 Bud Light Drafts, $3.75 House Amber Drafts, $3.75 Domestic Longneck Bottles, $4 Yuengling Bottles, $4 Rail Drinks, $5 House Wines, $2 off Specialty Cocktails.
- Stony’s Bar and Grill: Head to Stony’s for pitchers – $4 drafts/$9 pitchers of Fat Tire, All burgers $6.
- Big Play Sports Grill: If you’re looking for some good ol’ American food get $5 Happy Hour Wings, $5 Angus Burger, $5 Triple Play Plate, and $5 Fried Pickles.
- Old Glory: Head to Georgetown and from 3-6:30 PM take advantage of half priced all draft beer and all appetizers.
- Fire and Sage: Located in Penn Quarter, they’re offering $3.50 Drafts, $2 off Martinis, $2 off wine by the glass, $6 Rails, $2 off any starter, $3 wings, half-priced Angus Beef and Carolina Pork Sliders.
- Capital Fringe Festival: Food, drinks, live music, and bbq pulled pork. Nothing more necessary.