Artscape 2014 is happening in Baltimore this weekend. Start the celebration early with Natty Boh specials throughout the week.
- Tackle Box – The Georgetown seafood eatery offers weekday happy hours from 4 – 7 pm. Purchase Natty Boh drafts for $4 apiece, or buy a whole pitcher for $14.
- Eat the Rich – Weeknight late-night happy hours at Eat the Rich feature dollar oysters, plus $7 “Bohs and O’s” — Natty Boh drafts and shots of Old Overholt.
- Dangerously Delicious Pies – At Dangerously Delicious, Natty Bohs are two for $5 all day on weekdays. Bring a friend and share. Or don’t.
- El Rey – Happy hour at U Street’s El Rey runs Monday through Friday, 4 to 7 pm. Take advantage of their $3 Natty Bohs (plus $5 margaritas and $18 pitchers).
- The Coupe – $3 Natty Bohs, Monday through Friday, 5 pm to 8 pm. For snacks, $0.50 deviled eggs, Sriracha chicken wings, and hushpuppies.