- Bar Pilar: In honor of their RAMMY win, Bar Pilar will be serving 1/2 priced Moscow Mules, Old Fashioneds and Dark ‘n Stormies..ALL NIGHT. You can get the password for these deals on their Facebook or Twitter.
- Belgian Restaurant Week + Happy Hours — EVERYTHING YOU NEED.
Yeah, we said it. AN ENTIRE WEEK DEDICATED TO CELEBRATING BELGIAN CULTURE WITH FOOD AND ALCOHOL. With events like a party at the National Zoo (July 11), Half-priced mussels and beer specials (July 16), Waffle Wednesday (July 17) and so much more, you seriously cannot miss out on this. On top of that, there will be Belgian Happy Hours at participating restaurants (July 19) and they will be serving “Belgian bites, suds and sips for the happiest of hours.” Sounds perfect to us.
- Firefly: $5 cocktails including its own daily punch (sounds mysterious and fun) Monday-Friday from 4pm-7pm. They also serve tasty snacks like deviled eggs and pimiento-cheese fritters with green tomato jam.
- DC Reynolds: As the winner of Washington City Paper’s Reader Poll of the Best Happy Hours in 2013, DC Reynolds needs to be next on your happy hour TO-DO list. BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE DRINKS! One more time. BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE DRINKS. If you think that can’t get any better, it’s Monday-Friday from 5pm UNTIL 9PM.
- The Park at Fourteenth: Even though it was the runner-up in the Washington City Paper’s reader poll, The Park at 14th is still pretty fuckin’ legit. $4 cocktails and wines, $3 beer (and salad..for you health conscious people), $2 small plates (mac & cheese and baked potatoes..nom) and $1 dessert. Basically everything you could ever dream of from 5pm-7pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Vinoteca: For all you winos, they’ve got $5 selected wines by the glass, Peroni Nastro Azzurro on Draught and discounted small plates from 5pm-7pm. BONUS: They also have a sweet bocce ball court outside.
- The Front Page: $2.75 House red and white wines, $2.75 Rail drinks, $2.75 Bud Light, Miller Lite, $3 Smirnoff and Smirnoff Flavor, $4 Captain Morgans and 1/2 price appetizers from 4pm to 7pm. Still not enough for ya? On Sunday, you can have $8 unlimited Champagne or Mimosa with brunch from 10am-3pm.
- Cuba Libre: $5 Caipirinhas, $4 Estrella Damm, Sangrias, House Wine and bar bites. Runs from 4:30pm-6:30pm Sunday-Friday (If you’re already drunk, that’s everyday except Saturday).