Just how fun does THIS sound:
Get in the spirit of Edgar Allan Poe on Tuesday October 7 – coincidentally (or not) the anniversary of his death — as Les Dames D’Escoffier presents Craft Spirit of Poe, a night of Poe-inspired cocktails created by very cool area mixologists.
To be held at The Loft at 600 F the event will include seven area bartenders each interpreting a cocktail in a Poe theme:
- The mixologists and their cocktail inspiration :
- Lukas B. Smith of Daikaya: Nevermore
- Megan Coyle of Hank’s Dupont Circle: The Black Cat
- Caroline Blundell of Ripple: The Raven’s Claw & Annabelle Lee
- Jess Woods of Room 11: In the Devil’s Chair
- Gina Cherservani of Buffalo & Bergen: The Cask of Amontillado
- Erin Goodman of Roofer’s Union: Metzengerstein
- Franklin Jones of The Gibson, Masque of Red Death
CRAFT SPIRIT OF POE, OCT 7, 2014 – 6-8 p.m., The Loft @600F, 600 F Street NW, Washington D.C.
Tickets: $40; $50 includes all tastings plus 2 full-sized cocktails
Tickets and information at: http://www.craftspiritofpoe.
CLEARLY, YOU SHOULD BE GETTING THESE TICKETS, but we also have 2 pairs to give away. To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your favorite horror movie/novel/story is AND WHY.
good bad luck with this!