On October 9th, for the first time in the history of time ever, Pink Line Project and BrightestYoungThings are coming together to celebrate the launch of the newest Cultural Center around: THE ARTISPHERE which looks like a chill ass planetarium.
We’re calling the party Burst and it will blow your mind.
There will be Jams. There will be skateboarding. There will be art. There will be OPEN BAR.
- Baltimore’s DEEP SUGAR DJs with the legendary ULTRA NATE
- DC’s own Chris Burns
- A VERY SPECIAL BEST-OF EDITION OF “Family Hemerlein” feat. some of our favorite music and comedy performances from the last year. (Limited seating!)
- Mamoru Iriguchi – a performance and video artist from London, presented with support from the British Council
- Giant balloon sculptures by Katie Balloons and Addi
- Giant skate art installation, ramp and demos.
Basically this shit is going to be BANANAS.
Tickets are $20– but we’re going to unload some free ones to our dear readers. You want in?
All you have to do to win tickets is tell us who your dream date would be.
I’ll go first: Buzz Aldrin (in his alcoholic days)