We are SUPER excited to share that ARTECHOUSE DC (1238 Maryland Ave SW) will be open again on July 9th as part of the Washington D.C. Phase 2 reopening process. While virtual gallery and museum visits have been a great and innovative way to stay connected during these challenging times, nothing can replace an IRL experience, and ARTECHOUSE is taking all the precautions necessary to make that as safe as possible.
On view now: HANAMI: Beyond the Blooms, and a chance to transport yourself back to a spring season that most of us missed dearly this year due to the pandemic.
The team at ARTECHOUSE is working hard to welcome back visitors in a secure and limited-capacity environment by implementing the following measures (via the ARTECHOUSE website), which may be subject to change:
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- New Hours: Check out our new operating hours. Our sessions continue to be limited in capacity along with split session start times to ensure seamless entry and proper social distancing.
- Online Bookings: In order to provide contactless check-ins, please purchase tickets online prior to your arrival at www.artechouse.com
- Limited Capacity: We are limiting the number of guests inside our space. As you arrive, you may be asked to wait outside until your session time. Latecomers will be accommodated when possible and based on capacity.
- Face Covering: Bring face cover or mask. You will need it to enter and keep yourself and others safe.
- CC Payments: Only payments by card will be accepted onsite.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- A face covering or mask must be worn inside the art space at all times by both visitors and staff.
- Please maintain the suggested safe distance of 6 feet apart from other visitors and staff
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the space for your use
- Follow directional signage within the space
- If you are not feeling well or think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please let us know and we will be happy to rebook you for another time
ARTECHOUSE SPACE & TEAM
- Pre-Screen: We’ve implemented mandatory pre-screening for our staff. Team members are required to assess symptoms, take temperature and fill out a daily pre-screening questionnaire at home prior to heading to work. Employees must not come to work if the temperature reading reveals 100F or higher.
- Face Covering: All team members are supplied with masks and should wear a face mask at all times while in the workplace until recommended otherwise.
- Hand Washing: Employees are required to frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is strategically placed throughout the space.
- Physical Distance: Team members should maintain social distancing and keep 6 feet apart as work duties permit.
- Clean & Disinfect: Hourly cleaning and sanitizing of the art space will be performed by team members.
- Pre-opening Cleaning: The entire location is professionally cleaned, disinfected and sanitized each morning prior to the opening by our dedicated cleaning company.
MON – THU // 12PM – 8PM
FRI – SUN // 10AM – 10PM
Sessions are every 30 mins, please arrive on time.
Sessions after 7pm available with Adult tickets only.
AR Bar remains closed.
Planning a visit? Use code BYT20 for 20% off tickets!
Featured photo by Karlin Villondo Photography