So, you’ve waited too long again, and it seems like you’re the only one without a Halloween costume idea. You SWORE you wouldn’t do this to yourself again, girl!
Don’t worry, I’m here to help.
Gay Icon of the Week’s Rules for a Fierce Halloween Costume
To be honest, there are only a few simple rules. Let’s get started!!
1) Look to trends in entertainment, such as popular movie characters:
2) Store-bought, though not fully encouraged, can be okay if you’re short on time:
3) Recycle on old costume!! Case in point — Banana Wolverine:
4) You don’t even NEED a costume if you know how to work the room. Everyone will buy it:
5) This is the one night you can be ANYONE.
6) Don’t worry about being so literal with it. AKA don’t look to Seal for his Halloween costume ideas:
7) If you MUST, anything can really be turned into “sexy _______”
(I myself confess I’ll follow this rule, as that’s my inspiration this time around. Say haaaaaay if you see a sloppy Luigi this weekend!)
Good luck! I know you still have a little less than a week, but try to move a liiiiiiittle faster on this next time…