Hey Ponies! This weekend is Earth Day, Record Store Day and Friday is the best holiday of them all: 4:20! So get your weed delivered and ….
All sorts of great stuff:
• The Best of EVERYTHING this month: we handpick some great movies, music, art, books, for you.
• We interviewed RZA. It’s the kind of interview you want from RZA.
• We profiled 17-year-old artist Julia Chon. Her new exhibit, Kimchi Juice, is currently on display at Maketto.
SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS: tag all your Instagram stuff #BYThings (@brightestyoungthings) and get a chance to shine on OUR Instagram feed too.
• Dine-N-Dash 2018 is coming June 6 and we’re a sponsor! Buy tickets now to the funnest food event of the year!
- Heineken After Work: Earth Day Party is at Shaw’s Taven.
- Fisher is at U Street Music Hall.
- Watch Ru Paul at TRADE then stick around for FAM Night.
- NXT Live is at The Anthem.
- Headroom is at Flash.
- Rough House is at Green Lantern.
- DC Weirdo Show: Queerdo Show!
- Bump and Grimes IV is at Black Cat.
- Also at the Cat: the 13th Hump Film Festival.
- Wild Ones are at Songbyrd.
- It’s Record Store Day!
- Dyke Night: Out for Victory is at Republic Restoratives.
- G ∆ Y / B ∆ S H is at TRADE.
- Peach Pit is at DC9.
- Town and Country is at Town.
- Michelle Visage is also at Town.
- !!! DJ Flash.
- Right Round is at Black Cat.
- The Decemberists play Anthem.
- The Beautiful Ones Day Party is at Songbyrd.
- Footwerk play Songbyrd.
- Fabulous Champagne Brunch is at Freddie’s Beach Bar.
- Womansplaining is at Capo.
Get more D.C. queer nightlife info by connecting with us on Twitter at @BYGays.