There are only a few weekends left in the year to brunch- this should scare you, given the sheer number of incredible brunch places in DC, as highlighted in our 2014 Brunch Guide. If you’re completely overwhelmed, just try these five:
- Al Dente – If you are feeling a quiet Italian brunch then Al Dente is the place to be. They have a $19.95 brunch option that includes a cocktail, appetizer, and entreé. And the dinner menu is an option too. Make sure you check out our taste test for our favorite dishes.
- Central – If you want some French-American fare, Central has decided to offer a bottomless brunch. You can get three courses and endless bellinis, mimosas, and bloody marys for $35. You can read our taste test here.
- Toro Toro – Richard Sandoval’s Latin steakhouse has a limitless brunch. This means you get to as many fresh fruit mimosas, bloody marys, and food as you want, all for just $39. And the buffet has way more than scrambled eggs. Prepare for a raw bar, grilled foods, and desserts. Check out our review here.
- Boqueria – Next up is Spain, and Boqueria offers unlimited brunch tapas and brunch cocktails for $39. Get the churros. And everything else on the menu. Our review can be found here.
- Equinox – If you are vegan, or like white truffles then you should head to Equinox’s vegan brunch. It’s buffet-style, so you can eat as much as you want for $30. Check out our taste test here.