Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- The show of the night is Sampha at 9:30 Club.
- If you’re looking to spend $300 on a Wednesday how about The National Symphony Orchestra with Joshua Bell, curated by Gourmet Symphony at the Reagan Building? Mike Isabella does make great food. Could be worth it.
- Unring the Bell and Koshari are at Black Cat. One guy has a great beard.
- We recommend Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater at the Kennedy Center.
- Senior editor Derek Thompson of The Atlantic discusses how and why things become popular at Politics and Prose.
- Shy Girls and Flamgosis are at Rock & Roll Hotel.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)