Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- It’s your last chance to enjoy Iron Gate’s Tunnel of Love.
- The show of the night is The Radio Dept at Black Cat.
- BYT Managing Editor Brandon Wetherbee is a guest on the Women of Uncertain Age present a Live Podcast Recording: Valentine’s Day Hangover at the West Elm pop-up in Union Market. Wine, cheese, swag and more!
- Mayhem, Inquisition, and Black Anvil are at Howard Theatre. The Howard is hosting Norweigan black metal shows.
- Black Power Mixtape screens at the Shaw Library.
- Sudhouse is hosting a Refugee Benefit Happy Hour.
- Didn’t get enough Valentine’s Day dinner? Or beer? There’s a Post Valentines Beer Dinner at Gordon Biersch.
- Head to Kramerbooks and see Barbara Feinman Todd, ghostwriter for folks like then First Lady Hillary Clinton, tell her own story in her book, Pretend I’m Not Here.
- There’s a free screening of Dying Laughing at the DC Improv.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)