Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- You’re still not working! Have fun before 2017 begins! It may be your last year!
- Hear some jokes, or attempts at jokes, at DC Improv’s open mic night.
- It’s Queer Movie Night at Suns Cinema.
- Spend some of your holiday money on Into The Woods at the Kennedy Center.
- Go dance to sounds of the 80s, when George Michael and Carrie Fisher were still alive, at Little Miss Whiskey’s for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang – 80’s on H Street.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)