Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- You’re probably gonna watch the debate tonight, but if you think you’re not, here are some other ways to fill your evening.
- If there’s one thing we will probably get enough of, it’s the OJ Simpson trial. So tonight indulge the obsession by heading to the National Law Enforcement Museum for a panel on the importance of DNA in the trial. Two of the panelists were directly involved in the OJ investigation and trial.
- Warpaint is at 9:30 Club tonight at 7 p.m. They’re bringing along special guest Facial!
- If you’re in Baltimore, or want to be in Baltimore, check out De Klein Duivel’s screening of The Fly, because who doesn’t love Jeff Goldbloom on a Tuesday night?
- Beer and yoga, a pairing as natural as peanut butter and jelly, or mac and cheese. Bring your yoga gear down to Port City Brewing Company for BeerYoga and get into zen-mode before drinking a post-stretch pint.
And if you’re not into anything on this list, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)