WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- After hours D.C. isn’t trash, but this pop-up bar coming next month is.
- And if you’re looking for a new group of people to party with, the Association of Oldest Inhabitants is accepting new members!
- Just when you thought we’ve had enough, we’re getting MORE! SCOOTERS!
- Dunkin’ went through a phase and changed their name, what we weren’t expecting was they’d get hacked.
- The National Christmas Tree was lit last night at the Ellipse at the President’s Park.
- Young, scrappy, and hungry. Read how the fast-cas scene is fairing in this town.
- Sumah’s West African restaurant in Shaw was destroyed last night in a fire fueled by strong winds and propane tanks.
- The Advisory Neighborhood Commission wants to name a street after slain journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- Have you seen this doggo? A Maryland police pup is missing after he chased some deer into the woods.