WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A bald eagle struck by a car in Maryland, presumably because of last night’s GOP Debate, is recovering nicely! (ABC 7)
- Flo Rida visited the Children’s National Medical Center for reasons we’re not quite sure of. (ABC 7)
- This dude won $2.5 million while waiting for his car to be repaired and the only thing I’ve ever done is read a 10 year-old magazine. (NBC)
- Metro is about to roll out a flexible unlimited but not quite unlimited monthly pass yet some of us are still waiting 10 minutes for a train during rush hour. (DCist)
- The Nationals are holding live auditions to sing the Star-Spangled Banner, all you have to do is be able to SING THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER. (DCist)
- According to Uber these are the best places in DC to go BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE SURGE? (WaPo)
- Weekend track work! Just assume it’s always happening. (WMATA)