WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A women did not want to leave a bar so she used her Taser and found a metal chain to hit a man after she was told to leave Some Place Else, formerly Townhouse Tavern. (Borderstan)
- DCist does NOT like Districtland.
- Do you think the people in the bar were scared by the woman with the Taser?
- Important news from DC Water:
Wnosbg skebek skein poop
— DC Water (@dcwater) March 3, 2016
- Where did the Taser woman find the metal chain? Did someone wake up this morning wondering where their chain went?
- D.C. and Boston are the two best cities to walk and/or bike to work. (City Paper)
- Back to the Taser lady. What was she hoping for? A drink? A fight? A fight with drinks?
- According to the Capital Weather Gang, there’s going to be a, “slipper snow event tonight.”