WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Happy Super Tuesday! There may be record turnout in Virginia. (WAMU)
- Don’t wear gun shaped heels to the airport. (WJLA)
- There’s a new tiki bar on U Street. (City Paper)
- If you ride MARC you’re going to have to show your ticket before you board. (Washington Post)
- Mayor Bowser opposes the revised terms of the Pepco-Exelon merger. (DCist)
- Activists are upset a white supremacy group is holding an event at the Reagan Building. (City Paper)
- The Washington Redskins put a non-exclusive franchise tag on QB Kirk Cousins. We use the teams actual name rather than Washington Football Team so we can keep posting this South Park gif: