WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A pastor / former D.C. police officer has been sentenced to 18 years for sexually assaulting minors. (via DCist)
- It’s going to be windy as fuck today. (via WJLA)
- City Paper is really on a roll with their chair coverage. Today, they break down the best seats (or standing places) in all of your favorite D.C. theaters and clubs. (via City Paper)
- The Economist hates the street car so much they refer to it as a “low-speed car crash” and I cannot think of anything funnier. (via Economist)
- This video of Bei Bei eating food is cuter than anything you’ve ever done in your entire life. (via City Paper)
- Last years Landmark Festival was almost a disaster. (via Washington Post)
- Blow job classes are a thing that exist. (via DCist)