WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Nando’s is bringing its very own street car to H Street. (via City Paper)
- You know how no one is riding the Metro? Nobody is riding the bus either. (via Washington Post)
- D.C. Statehood advocates are popping up all over the country. It’s so nice that John Oliver finally got all you guys to notice us. (via DCist)
- You’ve heard of CityCenter and CityVista, but now Douglas is premiering NewCityDC. The names just keep getting better. (via WBJ)
- Bob Boilen was on The Simpsons! How nice. (via Washingtonian)
- Damaged City Fest has finally announced its venues. (via Bandwidth)
- DCist knows nothing is more important than food, so they have a helpful little round up of all the best all-you-can-eat deals in D.C.
- Runner of Underground Comedy, Bentzen Ball alum and friend of BYT Sean Joyce is bringing the 202 Comedy Festival to DC in April and it’s heavy with some local faves! So check it out, Mikey (Lost Boys reference).
- Have you ever wanted to know what your life would be like if you owned a restaurant in Arlington? NOW YOU KNOW (via ARLNow)