WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Our good friend Trump is coming to D.C. (for a law suit nonetheless!) (via WBJ)
- We have another date for the opening of the Street Car, but I wont believe anything until I’m officially on a car. (via DCist)
- The Mayor is taking a fun little trip to Cuba. (via Washington Post)
- Teens are doing fun things on the Metro and by fun I mean probably really dangerous! (via City Paper)
- DCPL has a shiny brand new recording studio and you can use it for free. We can’t wait to hear your mixtapes. (via DC Music Download)
- Politics & Prose is opening a new location on 5th & K St! (via P&P)
- Washingtonian is obsessed with photos of Dave Grohl drinking out of plastic cups. It’s both weird and cute.
- Pineapples and Pearls has cinnamon rolls and they are supposedly very very good and will ruin Cinnabon for you forever. (via Washington Post)