WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The most helpful article you’ll read today is Thrillist’s 21 Essential Apps for Everyday Life in D.C.
- There are three sessions this week to voice your unhappiness with Metro. Lots of people are unhappy with Metro. Here’s a dumb gif of the dumb ads Metro made to let people know they could take the Silver Line and do flips. (Washington Post)
- The City Paper has some interesting maps of D.C.’s construction boom.
- A Maryland lawmaker wants the state to make heroin and coke possession punishable by fine and not a felony. (WAMU)
- A Maryland man was arrested on child porn charges. (WJLA)
- We hope your basement isn’t flooded. (Weather.com)