WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- In case you haven’t noticed, Metrobus is working on a weird weather schedule. (via POPville)
- The eagles are back at their nest in the National Arboretum and you can watch them chill LIVE. (via City Paper)
- Katsucon is a thing that happened. (via DCist)
- If D.C.’s film scene has it’s way, the old Goethe-Institut building may become a film festival space. (via City Paper)
- These Bloody Marys are more meal than beverage. (via Eater)
- DDOT released a video on how to ride the street car (in case it ever starts running!) and it’ss really bizarre. You should probably just look at these gifs instead. (via City Paper)
- The Lincoln Memorial is going to go through a multi-million dollar renovation over the next four years. Happy President’s Day! (via Washington Post)