WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Buredo has a new sushi burrito with juice pulp and the thought gives me nightmares. (via City Paper)
- I don’t know what the Zika virus is but, but three people in D.C. have it so I think the safest bet is to assume it’s going to kill us all. (via Washington Post)
- Metro is Big Brother. (via Washington Post)
- Remember the bros that were all meeting up at the Starbucks in Dupont Circle to talk about how much they hate women? No one is entirely sure if it’s canceled or not, but either way, MPD is ready. (via DCist)
- Bei Bei went outside and it was REAL CUTE. (via City Paper)
- You will be able to watch Yeezy Season in D.C. because Kanye knows whats up. (via Washingtonian)
- Thrillist has a guide to help you decipher if your bartender is actually hitting on you, but as a former bartender, let me give you a tip, we’re never actually hitting on you. (via Thrillist)