WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- There’s something strange going on with D.C. United’s new jerseys. (via Sports Illustrated)
- The Capital Weather Gang talks global warming. (via Washington Post)
- A BBQ joint is taking over the old Den of Thieves space on U Street. It’s called The BBQ Joint. (via City Paper)
- Speaking of new things, there’s a new gay bar in Dupont. It’s called The Salty Dog. (via Borderstan)
- D.C. is going to be all over your TV this month. (via Washingtonian)
- The Post asks if Metro’s new GM can fix the system, but, let’s be real, can anyone? (via Washington Post)
- Will the Mount Vernon Trail ever get cleared? (via Greater Greater Washington)