WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The D.C. Council is going to debate the pot club ban. May the kush gods be with us. (via WJLA)
- Vincent Orange has apparently been spending a lot of time on Tumblr, because he’s now on the tiny house bandwagon. (via City Paper)
- Despite the fact that we’re all kind of recovering from Snowzilla, our local groundhog declared spring is on the way. (via Washington Post)
- The FBI reviewed the Newseum’s FBI exhibit because of course they did. (via Washingtonian)
- You’re gonna eat so much goddamn chicken this year. (via City Paper)
- The Ritmos Raros dance party may move away from Haydee’s after they imposed a surprise $20 cover last week. (via DCist)
- Uber will be delivering puppies again tomorrow! They truly know the way to our hearts. (via DCist)