WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Union Arts is becoming a boutique hotel. There’s a zoning hearing about the address tonight. (City Paper)
- There was a fatal stabbing at Barcode, 17th and L NW, late last night. (WUSA)
- Don’t bring your gun to the airport. Ever. (Post)
- WAMU has an interesting story on the future of Maryland’s state song, “Maryland, My Maryland”.
- The Va. Tech students charged in the death of 13-year-old Nicole Madison Lovell got lawyers. (WJLA)