WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Our ONE TRUE LOVES, Dean and Jerry are coming to the Warner Theatre and we might have already bought tickets / made shirts. Maybe. (via Washingtonian)
- The owner of Kush Gods was taken into custody and then released due to a “mistake”. The plot thickens. (via DCist)
- Six teenagers were arrested after jumping a dude on the Metro. Which is not at all funny and pretty terrible. So you know, stay safe out there, friends. (via WUSA9)
- Metro and Bus lines are OFFICIALLY back to normal. Now we can travel around our city like normal people who live in a city!!! (via City Paper)
- The DC Police Department is upping their Twitter game and it is so weird. (via Borderstan)
- Is there ever a good reason to spend $100 on a single cocktail? (via City Paper)